Disaster Recovery Services, Houston
Disaster recovery (DR) involves a set of policies and procedures to enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or human-induced disaster. Data recovery focuses on the IT or technology systems supporting critical business functions, as opposed to business continuity, which involves keeping all essential aspects of a business functioning despite significant disruptive events. A disaster recovery plan is therefore a subset of business continuity.
- Do you have an HA/DR plan in place? Is your backup server located out of your building? Out of your zip code? Have you tested it?
Backup solutions are offsite and automatic, which means you don't have to spend time thinking about it. Elevated Technologies' Managed Replication service provides the best in data recovery software and replication technology, highly skilled IT personnel, centralized monitoring and management facilities, and a proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your data and your business. All this means you can feel safe that your data is secure with our specialists.
- How much time, data and revenue could your organization afford to lose if your production server went down?
Faster hard drive data recovery costs your organization less. With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated to lost productivity and downtime.
- How often does your organization experience planned or unplanned downtime?
Minimize downtime with faster restore times to a new server offsite.
- Confidential – Company Internal Use Only
No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe. Knowing that your business data is being captured and stored in a safe place, and being handled by expert's means you can focus on your business.
- How do your employees handle downtime? Are they frustrated at the unexpected loss of productivity? Is downtime affecting their ability to succeed personally?
Offsite data storage will minimize your business's downtime in the event of a data loss on site, allowing your employees the time to reach their full productivity and individual success.
- Is data growth driving a need for expanded storage? Do you have a plan in place to protect that data? How much business intelligence would you lose if you lost that data permanently?
Offsite Storage can be implemented as part of our Managed Backup service or as a stand-alone service to ensure that your most critical business data is always up to date, protected and accessible.
- How much downtime will your customers tolerate before they switch to your competitor?
"75% of small and midsize businesses rank data loss as the most significant risk to their business." Having a disaster recovery plan for your data could make the difference between losing everything or just dealing with a temporary hiccup.
- If you have a block-level replication strategy in place, can you afford to lose blocks at a time or would you be better off knowing all of your data is protected?
Offsite replication is constantly monitored so you are alerted if there is ever a problem. Replicate your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- If you're still using tape, are you sure you can restore from tape? Are you concerned about tape decay? Are you comfortable with the amount of time it will take to retrieve and restore from tape? Can you tolerate loss of data to the point of your last tape backup?
Get rid of expensive and unreliable tapes. Your data is stored in our secure NOC and managed by experts who monitor your data and notify you if there is ever a problem.
- With your current data recovery strategy, how long would it take you to restore critical applications and data if the production server is destroyed?
Our Managed Replication service is designed to automatically mirror your onsite backups to an offsite location in real time or on a schedule every day. This means that no matter what happens to your office, your data is safe and recoverable in hours. Don't miss a single day of business opportunity with this solution. Now that's being prepared!
Trusted Data Recovery in Houston
Even with the best data recovery software, mistakes can still be made, and management can be tricky. With a secure disaster recovery plan managed by Elevated Technologies, you never have to worry about springing back from even the most potentially-crippling disasters. File recovery, server backup, and secure data recovery are just some of the services we offer to get you back on you feet quickly. Contact us today to learn how we can protect the future of your Houston business.