Looking back at all the threats and breeches of 2017, the threats today and the ones in the future, Elevated Technologies has developed a new, robust security solution for Houston Businesses. We now have a 24/7/365 Cyber Security Operating Center and Incident Response Team!
This means we can collect, correlate, and monitor the logs generated from infrastructure devices whether on premises, cloud or hybrid. By monitoring the logs, our expertly trained security analysts can detect malicious network, domain, and web traffic. Often this malicious traffic will come from known suspicious geographical areas or from domains known to be connected to criminal organizations.
62% of cyber victims are small and midsize businesses. This can’t be ignored. Even if you current have someone doing your IT support, this solution is different and needs to be addressed!
Become compliant with most regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, GLBA, FDIC, HIPAA.
Identify and address these (an more) threats
- Port scans, host scans, denied scans, sudden change of traffic between certain IPs or other anomalies in traffic
- Network server/device and admin logon anomalies – authentication failures at all times an unusual IPs
- Network access irregularities from VPN, wireless logons and domain controller. Account lockouts, password scans and unusual logon failures
- Rogue endpoints, wireless access points
- Botnets, mail viruses, worms, DDOS and other “zero day” malware identified by cross correlating
- DNS, DHCP, web proxy logs and flow traffic
- Abnormalities in web server and database access